One exciting finish to report - Wool Crazy is done and hanging on the wall!
This was really a fun project. I've never been all that excited about crazy quilts, but now that I've made this one, I can see how you get hooked on it.
My favorite part is the watering can and bugs. I'm not much of an artist, but the tomato pincushion is my own design LOL. I added some buttons from my grandma's button jar to the project - partly to show off the buttons, but mostly to cover some undesirable seam joins. If I do another one of these, I'll do the joining a little differently. I'd like to make a seasonal Wool Crazy like some I've seen on blogs, but we'll see. There is a lot of work in one little wall hanging, although it's pretty addictive once you get started.
Progress is being made on UFO #3 from the 2011 UFO Challenge. The binding went on today during the Packer game. I just have the sleeve to put on the back and then I can post about it. Maybe there won't be three weeks before my next post!