My Hands 2 Help quilt is done - quilted and bound!
The back is pieced, too...
Now I just have to decide if this should go to the chemo patients or sent with the church group to New Orleans - any thoughts about that? It's more of a kid's quilt, since I used the novelty fabrics. It finished at about 60" square. It's really prettier in real life than these pictures show - the pink looks pretty overwhelming in this picture!
About a year ago, our guild had Ann Wanke from The Quilted Basket teach a workshop, and I made this Twister quilt from Dilly Dally charm packs and a little yardage. I loved working with that fabric - it was so soft and silky, and such bright, happy colors. This quilt finished at 44", so it's a little under our limit for Hands 2 Help. I machine quilted it with the flower motif that's in the fabric. It's done and ready to go to a new home, too.
Since I haven't blogged in so long, I have a couple wool things to show, too. I finished this little candle mat this spring - I guess it's for next Easter.
And the wool Banner of the Month for April was a topiary...
Work is progressing on the May Banner of the Month!